Saturday, August 29, 2020

Privacy Policy


     Websites that collect contact details of visitors as well as web logs or blogs that display ads like those of Google AdSense are usually required to have a Privacy Policy. This is a way of assuring visitors and subscribers that their contact details are in good hands and safe. 


     Your Contact Details Are Safe With Me 

     This is the blog of Ferdinand Guya Lastrilla. That's me. My students call me Guro Dan. Friends and acquaintances call me Bro. Dan. I use my full name for a FaceBook account. I can be reached via e-mail at danlastrilla@gmail.com.

     For each visitor to my blog, my web server - Google Blogger - may automatically recognize information based on its own policies as allowed by governing laws.

     I may collect information volunteered by readers such as through comments, feeds, list subscriptions and survey information.

     The information I collect shall be used to notify readers about updates to my blog, used by me to contact consumers for relevant marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing my blog and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of my blog and its contents.

     I will not divulge your contact information to others nor will I spam you ever.

     With respect to cookies, I do not set cookies but other websites mentioned here may do, and I have no control over them.

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on this site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to my users based on their visit to   my sites and other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

     If you are already receiving email from me and do not want to receive e-mail from me in the future, please let me know by sending me e-mail at the above address or by utilizing unsubscribe links.

     If you supply me with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided me your address.

     Persons who supply me with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from me at their own instance and only with information in response to relevant requests or questions. Unsubscribe or opt-out requests are promptly granted. 

     With respect to ad servers, I may partner with or have special relationships with any ad server company. With respect to other forms of advertising, I may sponsor ads or display ads promoting relevant products or services.

     From time to time, I may use subscriber information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If my information practices change at some time in the future I will contact you before I use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.

     Subscribers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing me at the above address.

     Upon request I offer visitors and subscribers the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. They can have this information corrected by sending me e-mail at the above address.

     With respect to security, I have appropriate security measures in place in my physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that I have collected from anyone at this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Eating Greens

  Eating a lot of greens can have many health benefits to you. You may not know all the good things that greens can do for you, so read on. ...